CURATE YOUR SUCCESS
What It Takes to be an Entrepreneur, Featuring Jazz Gill
Jazz Gill is the founder and Innovator of the original SPARBAR®️ that has become a viral sensation within the Global Boxing, MMA, and Fitness Training Industries. Under his leadership, SPARBAR has been used by an impressive number of famous Professional Fighters, Professional Athletes, Celebrities, and everyday people from all over the World. I am beyond excited he was able to break away from his busy schedule to hang out with me.
In this episode, we had a conversation about what it takes to be an entrepreneur, and got the rundown of his rollercoaster of a journey into entrepreneurship. It’s a wild ride! To determine whether entrepreneurs are born or made, the value of building a company culture that is focused on community building and leaving a positive impact behind– tune in and get ready to be inspired by Jazz’s journey to building a business that is a global sensation.
From taking a ‘stick in a bucket’ concept and turning it into a viral global sensation, tune in as Jazz walks us through the wild ride showing listeners what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
Inside this episode, we’ll cover:
- How Jazz Gill has navigated entrepreneurship (the ups and downs, crazy plot twists!)
- Facing adversity in the face of building a business
- Maintaining core business values while expanding your brand
- Using your platform for the betterment of communities
- Building a positive company culture & legacy brand
- Are entrepreneurs born or made? Listen for Jazz’s take
- The importance and impact of authenticity
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE ?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave a review. Reviews help spread the word about the Curate Your Success podcast, and is an impactful way to help inspire others to take the leap into pursuing their goals and step into their true passion.