CURATE YOUR SUCCESS
The Risk is Your Reward: When to Act on Your Business Ideas, Featuring Sara Emmerson
What does it take to make the leap into entrepreneurship? When do you know the risk is worth taking? Entrepreneurship is full of risks. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there and to take action on a vision that might only be seen by you before it comes to life.
No stranger to hanging out with these courageous risk-takers, I was fortunate to be able to sit down with Sara Emmerson to discuss entrepreneurship as a creative, the risks behind starting a business and when the risk is actually your reward.
Get ready to feel inspired as Sara walks us through her views on creative entrepreneurship and the importance of taking a chance on yourself.
Inside this episode, we’ll cover:
- What made Sara take the leap into entrepreneurship
- How to know if a risk is worth taking in business
- When it’s riskier not to take risks than to actually take them
- Steps should entrepreneurs take when deciding whether or not to make pivots in their business
- How to overcome imposter syndrome and believe in yourself
Book Recommendation from this episode:
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE ?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave a review. Reviews help spread the word about the Curate Your Success podcast, and is an impactful way to help inspire others to take the leap into pursuing their goals and step into their true passion.