CURATE YOUR SUCCESS
How to Package & Productize Your Consulting Skills, Featuring Max Traylor
Ever been burnt out and feel like your business has been taking away the freedom you’ve been working so hard to achieve? Max Traylor helps marketing agencies productize their consulting services to help them avoid the burnout and increase profits by using a much more scalable business model.
Consultants have been entrepreneurs for forever. Max pinpoints the dated agency business model and provides actionable steps for consultants stuck in the hamster wheel to better spend their time packaging their knowledge to make more money. Tune in for a fun conversation over beers and learn how Max figured out how to create a balanced lifestyle.
Inside this episode, we’ll cover:
- Max’s current beer of choice
- The strategy behind pricing your services
- Why a “no” is a great thing when it comes to negotiating
- The most valuable part of the buying process
- How he switched business models for himself (and helps others do the same!) to be able to spend more time with family
Connect with Max Traylor:
Beers with Max | Max’s Website
Blaire recommends Max’s Book:
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE ?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave a review. Reviews help spread the word about the Curate Your Success podcast, and is an impactful way to help inspire others to take the leap into pursuing their goals and step into their true passion.