CURATE YOUR SUCCESS
Finding The Perfect Niche for Your Business, Featuring Gabrielle Laura
Keep hearing the “riches are in the niches” tossed around– but not sure what it means? Looking to narrow down your niche, but have no idea where to start? Well thank goodness I was able to sit down with my friend, Gabrielle Laura, to cover this hot topic.
Gabrielle is a niche expert and personal brand coach that excels in helping entrepreneurs build brands that sells itself. A key component to make that happen? You guessed it: a little strategy and a lot of clarifying who your niche is.
Tune in to this episode as Gabrielle uncovers the best hacks to find your niche and build your brand strategy so that it sells because of your authentic self.
Inside this episode, we’ll cover:
- Learn how Gabriellle unlocked her professional superpower
- What makes up a niche audience
- Tidbits of advice for those casting the wide net for clients
- Where a new entrepreneur should start when narrowing down a niche
- Her sales strategies to get niche clients through the door
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE ?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave a review. Reviews help spread the word about the Curate Your Success podcast, and is an impactful way to help inspire others to take the leap into pursuing their goals and step into their true passion.