CURATE YOUR SUCCESS
3 Ways to Organize Your Finances as a New Entrepreneur, Featuring Portia Jackson
Get excited because I have Portia Jackson, certified financial planner, on the show. If you haven’t been introduced to Portia yet– I am thrilled to be the one that introduces you. Portia is a rocket scientist turned finance entrepreneur. Yes–you read that correctly, she is an actual rocket scientist that took a pivot and dove into entrepreneurship! She helps entrepreneurs go after and achieve what we’re aiming for: a wealthy and fulfilled life.
Today we’re going to be chatting about her story diving into entrepreneurship and 3 ways to organize your finances as a new entrepreneur.
Tune in below to get your business finances organized and on the right track!
Inside this episode, we’ll cover:
- The best first step for someone starting a business to get their financial ducks in a row
- How to properly balance a bank account with your personal
- The non-compromisable steps recommended entrepreneurs take when organizing their finances
- How the heck a business (with no income yet) can predict their projected finances on a business plan
- Ways to align your finances to achieve your big aspirations and live the life you want.
Connect with Portia Jackson:
Instagram | The Wealthy & Fulfilled Facebook Group | Portia’s Wealthy & Fulfilled Website
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE ?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave a review. Reviews help spread the word about the Curate Your Success podcast, and is an impactful way to help inspire others to take the leap into pursuing their goals and step into their true passion.