CURATE YOUR SUCCESS
3 Typical Mistakes Course Creators Make & How to Avoid Them, Featuring Lucia Garcia
If you’re even remotely pondering the idea of launching a digital product, then you HAVE to tune into this episode! Lucia Garcia, founder of Dreaming Sunday, sat down to discuss the ups and the downs of launching digital products– because she’s been there, done that!
Listen in as Lucia pulls back the curtain and gets real with the top 3 mistakes most course creators make, ways you can avoid these slip-ups, and strategies to get started on the right foot to a successful launch.
Inside this episode, we’ll cover:
- Importance of incorporating passive income products into your business model
- The top 3 mistakes course creators make and how to avoid them
- Course creation: the good & the bad surprises that can come with it
- Setting your launch expectations
- How to validate your course topic
- The ideal time to launch an online course
Resources Mentioned in the episode:
Course Creation & Launch Checklist: dreamingsunday.com/checklist
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE ?
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave a review. Reviews help spread the word about the Curate Your Success podcast, and is an impactful way to help inspire others to take the leap into pursuing their goals and step into their true passion.